Actions against your environmental and CSR targets
- Helping you to visualize and implement activities related to CSR targets
- Measure and report your company’s contribution to the global CO2 footprint reduction challenge
- Inspire and encourage employees to make a contribution to the environment
- Strengthen your attractiveness as an employer
Change commuting behavior and improve your health!
- Encourage changed behavior by adding Zero-CO2 activities in employees daily commuting
- Follow your companies health improvements via a well proven Health Index
- Keeping track of your organizations Zero Emission distance
- Contribute to healthier employees and lower cost for absenteeism
Cost savings and efficiency for your business
Increase customer interaction
Commute Greener can help you get closer to your customer base or loyalty clubs by providing a way to interact and market, based on commuting behavior. You can facilitate competitions targeting your key customers, as well as offer attractive incentives. This enables your organization to:
- Enhance your brand image
- Ability to track and target the behavior of your customers
- Establish new channels for increasing your customer dialogue
With Commute Greener, you receive a triple benefit – understand your customers’ behaviour, interact with them, and together, work to create a positive climate change.
Ability to create your own company-specific community
On the desktop or through the use of mobile application, your employees or customers can engage in an interactive community to help them achieve valuable results. Commute Greener makes it easy to send messages, share experiences and compete with friends or colleagues in a fun way. Together, we help one another to make steps towards positive climate change. Commute Greener offers ability to:
- Establish an online community dedicated to your employee base.
- Provides a fun way for your employees to connect and compete.
- Arrange internal competitions based on company-targeted CO2 emission goals.
- Benchmark against other companies and organizations, who are part of the Commute