Press and media
Link to Press Kit information
- 14/5/ 2013 75% lower fuel consumption: Volvo’s plug-in hybrid bus to hit the streets
- 3/20/2013 Switch off the lights and switch on a greener living
- 9/20/2012 Gamification innovations with the Commute Greener Facebook app
- 4/26/2012 Holi festival adds greener colors as India starts to Commute Greener!
- 3/8/2012 WWF Earth Hour turns on the lights for Commute Greener!
- 12/9/2011 Volvo IT’s Commute Greener appointed as this year’s sustainable project
- 9/14/2011 New way to Ride Share redefines car-pooling together with business benefits
- 4/18/2011 Mexico City gets cleaner air and a certificate to Commute Greener by Volvo IT
- 9/23/2010 Zero Emission Miles collected with positive climate campaign
- 4/27/2010 Commute Greener with individual, local, regional and global results
- 11/24/2009 Volvo Group launches online service and makes you Commute Greener!
- 5/27/2009 Prototype Launch Result
- 7/27/2012 Commute Smarter, Safer, Greener!
- 4/15/2012 WWF ambassador and adventurer Ola Skinnarmo gives a challenge
- 5/22/2011 Smart Ride share (preview) from ISO7 and Commute Greener!
- 4/27/2010 Commute Greener in Brussels and the European Parliament (EU)
- 12/13/2009 Commute Greener at UN Climate Change Conference
- 11/24/2009 News Reel from launch of Commute Greener!
Commute Greener in the news
- 75% lower fuel consumption: Volvo’s plug-in hybrid bus to hit the streets (The Wall Street Journal)
- New app will make many of us commute green by public transport (GP – article in Swedish)
- New app to promote green commuting (Gothenburg Daily)
- Commute Greener get ‘Parivartan Sustainability and Innovation Leadership’ (This week Bangalore)
- Winning Parivartan Award for Innovation in India (Volvo Buses Environmental Blog)
- Lindholmen Science Park campaign from Swedish TV (in Swedish)
- 7 of the greenest iPhone apps (Techwench)
- Lifestyle magazine high-lights Commute Greener! (The Stylist)
- Commute Greener Ranked 4th in green iPhone Apps (The Guardian)
- Making a Consumer Market for Zero Emissions Miles (Reuters, US)
- UN, WWF, business leaders as well as Al Gore (B4E)
- United Nations Cool planet Blog
- Video clip from French Magazine Autoplus (in French)
- Article in Caradisiac (in French)
- Video clip in Challenges (in French)
- Article in You 4 planet (in Italian)
- Video clip in Sapo (in Portuguese)
- Article in 中文版 (in Chinese)
- Article in GreenCarCongress
- Article in Earthtechling
- Article in AutoBlogGreen
- Article in Canadian Driver
- Article in Fast Company
- Article in Dagens Industri (in Swedish)
- Article in METRO (in Swedish)
- Article in TT (p.6 in Swedish)
- Article in Älvstranden (p.7 in Swedish)
- Article in Veckans Affärer (in Swedish)
- Article in Computer Sweden (in Swedish)
- Video clip from Swedish TV (in Swedish)
- Audio clip from Swedish Radio (in Swedish)
- Where do you want Commute Greener! to show up?
- In major cities and many companies since 2009